For football fanatics, a trip to Barcelona isn´t complete without a visit to the historical Camp Nou. During the Camp Nou Experience, you will take in the home stadium of one of the most famous football clubs in the world. On the tour, you will be taken back into the history of FC Barcelona, its progression as a club, countless successes and everything in between. Not to be discounted are the expansive, panoramic views you will take in throughout the tour of the largest stadium in Europe.
During the 90 minute tour of the stadium, you will begin by entering the newest edition of the museum with showcases, interactive walls, and a collection of items representing the Barcelona FC culture. There is a special area dedicated to Messi, where you can see his Golden Boot awards and watch videos of his brilliant goals. Conceding this is the tour of the stadium. Here, your guide will speak about the famous players of the club throughout its history and their contributions to the club. In addition, you will access the visiting team locker room and tunnel of entrance to the field. Finally, you will visit the television studio, commentary boxes and press room.
Helpful Advice and General Information:
- Included are the museum entrance fee and the Camp Nou tour.
- Not included are audio guides, transportation to the stadium or food and drinks.
- If you so choose, you can purchase audio guides in Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, or Portuguese.
- On match days, the tour does not operate.
- Due to the large number of staircases on the tour, it is not adapted for people with walking disabilities.
- Bring a form of identity (ID, Passport) to exchange your voucher for the entrance tickets.
- During peak season (May to September) the hours are daily from 9.30 to 19.30h.
- To view the yearly timetable, click here.
- Tickets can be bought online ahead of time, on-site from the automatic ticket machines or the museum ticket offices at access gate 9.
- General admission: 23 €
- Ages 6 to 13 & over 70: 17 €
- Children under age 6: free
How to arrive:
- The stadium is located at C/Arístides Mallol 12 (main Access 15) and Av. De Joan XVIII (Boulevard Access 9).
- To arrive by Metro: Green Line 3, Palau Reial or Maria Cristina
- The tour begins in the passageway between the FCB Botiga Megastore and Pans & Company.
If you´re looking for a place to stay in the most central part of Barcelona, we offer beautiful, spacious apartments for rent in the city center. From our Ramblas Building Apartments, in just 10 minutes by metro, you will be at Camp Nou and ready to take your tour at one of the most highly-regarded stadiums in all of Europe. Our staff is prepared to give you any information you may need about obtaining tickets for the Camp Nou Experience and whatever else you may wish to do during your stay in Barcelona. At Feel At Home Barcelona, we want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible! To find out more about our apartments and availability, click here!
Roger Ferrer Ibáñez
Roger Ferrer Ibáñez